Louisville Slugger Hitting Science Center
THE LOUISVILLE SLUGGER HITTING SCIENCE CENTER HAS BEEN CREATED as THE TOP BASEBALL AND SOFTBALL PLAYER DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION CENTER IN THE WORLD.
The Louisville Slugger Hitting Science Center’s goal is to help players learn more about themselves, train to their strengths, reduce their weaknesses, increase their opportunities and diminish risks in order to to take the their game to the next level utilizing science and technology.
The Louisville Slugger Hitting Science Center implements cutting-edge technology and partners with medical and exercise science experts to help each player achieve greater success.
The Louisville Slugger Hitting Science Center Scientific Method
Player receives diagnostic baseline data from a series of tests and evaluations.
- Kinematic Sequencing Technology
- Running Speed
- Raw Arm Strength
- Position Specific Metrics
- Raw Bat Speed
- Batted Ball Bat Speed
- Reaction Time
- Nutritional Analysis
- Body Composition
- Learning Tendencies
- Raw Power
- VO2 Max
- Alpha-Beta-Theta Function
The diagnostic baseline data will then be analyzed by an expert Louisville Slugger Hitting Science Center coach.
- Louisville Slugger Hitting
- Science Center Score
- Baseball IQ
- Mental Approach
- Nutritional Profile
- Neurocognitive Data
- Defensive Skills and Technique
- Throwing Skills and Technique
- Offensive Skills and Technique
- Baserunning Skills and Technique
Programming and Execution
Our experts will develop a fully personalized custom program for the player that includes:
- Mental Skills and Performance Optimization
- Defensive Drills and Technique Work
- Offensive Drills and Technique Work
- Baserunning Drills and Technique Work
- Speed and Agility
- Arm Strength and Arm Care
- Scientific Bat Fitting
- Career Planning