LOUISVILLE SLUGGER HITTING SCIENCE CENTER
Taft California – Full Instructional Camp
- Diagnostics and Evaluation of Each Player
- Biomechanical Analysis
- Kinematic Sequencing
- Ground Force Pressure Utilization
- Balance and Direction Efficiency
- Players will undergo a series of baseball/softball performance diagnostics that will include speed, strength, velocity, power, agility, mobility, and neurocognitive function to give a full portrait of the player’s skills and performance profile.
- Creation of Player Profile based on the player’s individual metrics and measurements.
- Complete Bio-mechanical screening from foot profile to 3-D motion capture swing analysis.
- Established relationships with LSHSC Coaches who can help instruct, coach, & mentor remotely.
START DATE: June 26, 2023
TIME: 8 AM – 4 PM
701 Wildcat Way Taft CA 93268
Clinic Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org